May 14 - October 15, 2017
9 am - 1 pm (closed July 2)
The Canton Farmers Market is an open air market which offers Michigan produce, locally produced food and hand-crafted goods. The Market is held rain or shine, as the farmers still harvest their produce and bring it to the Market, no matter what the weather.
Dates and Times of Winter Farmers MarketsMore information on vendors and entertainment listed in the Winter Market tab below.
- Sunday, February 26, 2017 10 am - 2 pm
- Sunday, March 19, 2017 10 am - 2 pm
- Sunday, April 23, 2017 10 am - 2 pm
NEW IN 2017!
The Canton Farmers Market will now accept Senior Project FRESH program vouchers. For more details, contact the Market Manager at 734/394-5375.
At the Market, you can listen to live entertainment while shopping for local goods, stroll through the Historical Society Pole Barn filled with displays and get a glimpse of Canton's farming past and even do some laundry, the old fashioned way.
Cooking enthusiasts can learn from local chefs as they cook with seasonal produce and gardeners can find out answers to lawn and garden questions at the Master Gardener Volunteer tent. Market Kids can listen in on Canton Public Library Story Time, participate in interactive music activities with Ms. Carissa, jump in the bouncer and create a weekly craft. With cooking and gardening workshops, entertainment, kids activities and historical building tours, there is something at the Market for all ages.
Market News:Join our Farmers Market e-newsletter to receive regular email updates about upcoming market activities and vendors. Join Now
Rally on Ridge:Check out all the info about this year's event in our Special Events tab below. We are currently accepting applications for food truck vendors for the July 26th event.
- Off-Season Markets
- NEW! Healthy Food Connect: Canton For Seniors 55+
- This Week at the Market
- Rally on Ridge
- Market Cooking
- Market Kids
- Food Assistance
- Special Events
- Community Gardening
- Canton Historical Society
- Support the Market
- Dog Park
- Market Resources
- Why Buy Local?
- Vendor Info
- Sunday, February 26, 2017 10 am - 2 pm
- Sunday, March 19, 2017 10 am - 2 pm
- Sunday, April 23, 2017 10 am - 2 pm
Upcoming Market Vendors Include:
- Agricola, Boblin Honey, The Cheese People of Grand Rapids, Detroit Gourmet Nut Co., Good Times Kettle Corn, Gooseneck Coffee Co., Kapnick Orchards, Lula Bre's Sweet Eats, The Pasta Shop, Pick Michigan, Prochaska, Simply Gourmet Fresh (formerly Jar Head Tortilla Chips and Salsa)
- New Vendor Spotlight: Gooseneck Coffee Co - selling whole beans and ground coffee
The Canton Farmers Market is now accepting applications for the Winter and Summer markets. For more information please contact the Market Coordinator.
- We will have vendors selling ready to eat bites for you to enjoy as you peruse the market.
Bridge Cards Accepted
See you at the Market!
Connecting Canton Area Seniors to Fresh, Nutritious, Local Food
The Canton Farmers Market was recently awarded a grant to launch its Healthy Food Connect: Canton program to help better connect Canton area seniors, who are 55 years of age and older, to fresh, nutritious, local food. Interested seniors may schedule an orientation with the market staff to receive a one-on-one tour of the Farmers Market and information about the food assistance programs currently accepted at the markets.
The first 300 participants to attend a scheduled orientation will receive $5 in Market Bucks to purchase eligible food products at the market. Monthly drawings for prizes will also be held for those who attend the market, so be sure to check in with the market staff each time you attend! In addition, the Canton Farmers Market will have weekly cooking demonstrations. Recipe cards will also be available so you can recreate each culinary masterpiece at home!
In addition, the Canton Farmers Market is partnering with HVA Mobility Transportation to provide FREE transportation for qualifying individuals to and from our upcoming winter and regular season markets. Participants who qualify can schedule their transportation directly with HVA's Call Center during their business hours: Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm by calling: 734/477-6404.
For more information or to schedule an orientation, contact the Farmers Market Manager by emailing email@example.com or call 734/394-5375 and take advantage of this special program today!
Dates and Times of Winter Farmers Markets
- Sunday, February 26, 2017 10 am-2 pm
- Sunday, March 19, 2017 10 am - 2 pm
- Sunday, April 23, 2017 10 am - 2 pm
Banquet Lobby of the Summit on the Park
46000 Summit Parkway
Canton, MI 48188
Free Transportation to Qualifying Seniors
- HVA Mobility Transportation will offer FREE round-trip rides to the Canton Winter Farmers Markets
- HVA rides are completely free regardless of whether or not you already utilize HVA as your regular form of transportation
- HVA rides will not take from your monthly allotment of rides
- HVA rides do not require a ticket or payment
Your First Market Visit
- You will be given a brief tour to become familiar with the Market
- You will be given an orientation packet containing important information about the Market vendors and food assistance programs.
- You will be given $5 Market Bucks to spend at the markets!
- You will only receive these benefits if you schedule your visits as explained in the rules listed below.
Planning Your Visit to the Winter Markets1. Beginning February 1, 2017, contact HVA Mobility Transportation to schedule a FREE ride from your home or chosen location to the Canton Farmers Market.
- HVA Call Center Hours: Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
- HVA Call Center Contact: 734/477-6404
- Rides Must be scheduled at least two days before each Winter Market
- Reservations will not be accepted on Saturdays or Sundays
- The last pickup time from the Winter Markets will be at 1 pm to take you home
- Phone: 734/394-5375
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check-in with staff each time you attend the market to be entered into monthly drawings!
Rules, Regulations, and Clarifications
- Three bag maximum for seniors utilizing HVAA.
- Must be over the age of 55 to take advantage of this program (62+ to qualify for HVA transportation).
- Must schedule HVA rides for each individual Winter Market.
- Must schedule orientation with Canton Staff for your first Market only.
- This program provides transportation to and from the Canton Farmers Market Only.
- No Exceptions will be made!
The Canton Farmers Market is partnering with Healthy Food Connect, the Michigan Health Endowment Fund and the Community Foundation of Southeast Michigan to launch Healthy Food Connect: Canton! Thank you for all of their generous support and for promoting healthy living in our region.
This Week at the Market
500 N. Ridge Road
Canton, MI 48187
Upcoming Market Activities
We are excited to announce that in addition to all your favorite Farmers Market activities and offerings that you've grown to love, we will be featuring the following:
- Petting Zoo
- Pumpkin Carver
- Fall-themed Bounce House
- Face Painting
Plus, the first 50 kids to check in at the Market Kids tent will receive a FREE pumpkin to decorate!
- Vendor List for October 16, 2016: Bobilin Honey; The Cheese People of Grand Rapids; Cheesecakes Etc.; Classique Gifts & Bakes; Crunch Granola; Detroit Gourmet Nut Company; Good Times Kettle Corn; Gourmet Fresh Salsa & Tortilla Chips; Kapnick Orchards; Lula Bre's Sweet Eats; The Pasta Shop; Pick Michigan; Prayani Indian Savory Yougurt; Prochaska Farms; and Sweetwaters Coffee & Tea
Craft Vendors: Bow Wow K9 Tasty Treats; Canton Creative Works; The Green Lily; Kristie's Kreations; SP Woodworking; and [Terra]cotta Paste
Lunch Vendor: Matt & Mo's Food Truck
Market Cooking: Chef Krisit Zebrowski from Grace Savory & Sweet will be cooking up seasonal cuisine.
Market Music: Dan Mazur
Market Kids: Kids' Crafts - pumpkin decorating, while supplies last!
Community Group: Friendship Church
- Canton Volunteer Master Gardener Booth: Last day of Perennial Exchange.
- E-newsletter: Stay up to date on the latest market happenings by signing up for our weekly e-newsletter.
Bridge Cards Accepted
See you at the Market!
Rally on Ridge 2016
What is Rally on Ridge?
A festive evening of food, fun, music, and more! Featuring live acoustic musicians, children's activities, and more than a dozen pop-up food vendors and trucks from all over the region, with a bevy of drool-worthy, fresh, local menu options that'll make you wish you wore an elastic waistband!
A portion of food truck sales will directly benefit programming at the Canton Farmers Market. The picturesque porch of the Bartlett-Travis House will feature some fantastic silent auction items donated by Market Chefs, Market Vendors, and Local Businesses. 100% of Silent Auction proceeds will benefit the Market.
When Do We Rally?
Tuesday, July 26th from 6:30 - 8:30 pm.
Where Do We Rally?
In the Cherry Hill Village Downtown District. We will have food vendors and activities available at both Preservation Park (500 N. Ridge Rd.), and Cherry Hill School School (50440 Cherry Hill Rd.), at the intersection of Cherry Hill and Ridge Roads.
NEW THIS YEAR!
The Cherry Hill School House area will play host to our "Tiny Diners Courtyard", which will include food vendors and menu items that are super kid-friendly...think Pizza, Mac & Cheese, Hot Dogs, & Ice Cream! This area will also feature face painters, bouncer, games, & other children's activities! More adventurous diners should visit Preservation Park to find vendors featuring deliciously gourmet menus and live music performed by beloved Market artists! No need to choose just one stop, stroll between the two locales or hop on one of our shuttles to enjoy them both!
More Important Details!
- Visit the Canton Historical Society at Preservation Park, who will open up the Historical Society Barn featuring educational displays related to agriculture and Canton's more rural roots. They will also be selling tickets for their upcoming Brews, Brats, and Bands at the Barn (B4) Fundraiser.
- The Village Theater will be open! Stroll through the current art exhibit on display, and take a sneak peak at load-in and rehearsal for The Michigan Shakespeare Festival and Spotlight Player's South Pacific. Public Restrooms are available inside.
- Shuttles! Watch for our Canton Leisure Services Vans and Multi-Passenger Golf Carts that will be making their rounds to assist guests between program sites and parking areas.
- Enjoy the mellow, acoustic sounds of Meg Nye & Ryan Brake at Preservation Park (in the Cady-Boyer Barn & on the Porch), and music & games for the kids provided by Silver Sounds DJ Services at the Cherry Hill School.
The Following Food Truck/Vendor Line-Up is Tentative and Subject to Change:
- Buffy's Mexi-Casian Grill
- The Chicken Coupe
- Fat Chef in a Little Coat
- Old Tyme Good Humor Ice Cream
- Heavenly Hot Dogs
- Hero or Villain
- Matt & Mo's
- The Pita Post
- The Rolling Stoves
- The Salt & Sugar Co.
- Shimmy Shack
- Sweetwaters Coffee & Tea
- Time2Chill Gelato Truck
Public Parking is available around the Cherry Hill Village, as well as at Preservation Park (500 N. Ridge Rd.) and the Canton Dog Park (Denton Rd. across from Fire Station #3).
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
None of this deliciousness & family fun would be possible without the generous support of some amazing community sponsors and partners!
2016 Rally on Ridge Sponsors Include:
- Bright Side Dental (Children's Activity Sponsor)
- The Regner Team of Edward Jones, Financial Advisor (Entertainment Sponsor)
- Toll Brothers (Decor Sponsor)
2016 Rally on Ridge Partners Include:
- The Canton Historical Society
- The Cherry Hill Village Homeowner's Association
- The Village Theater at Cherry Hill
- Indigo Salon & Day Spa
- Red Head Salon
Contact our Rally Coordinator! Or call #734/394-5375.
Learn tips and tricks from the professionals as they cook with local seasonal produce!
Chef Kristi Zebrowski
Chef Kristi is a Personal Chef and owner of Grace Savory & Sweet, specializing in gluten-free baking mixes, seasoning blends and baked goods.
- May 15, June 12, June 26, July 10, Aug 14, Sept 18, Oct 2, Oct 16
Chef Greg Richards -
Chef Greg Richards, of Wok Asian Bistro, wants to bring a new twist to familiar cuisine, "There is no farm-to-table Asian out there, so we decided to bring it to life." Using fresh, locally sourced and organic ingredients, he focuses on balance within each dish to create unique combinations of flavors. Catch him on local tv as he is a frequent guest chef on Fox 2, Channel 7, and Channel 4!
- May 29, June 5, July 24, Aug 21, Sept 4, Oct 9
Chef Jesse Nemeth
Chef Jesse Nemeth, former executive chef of Morton's the Steakhouse, is now a personal chef and the owner of The Salt & Sugar Co. He prides himself in using only natural & organic ingredients and always offering a fresh and diverse menu which often includes made-from-scratch soups, salads, and sweet treats.
- July 17, Sept 11
Lunch at the Market
Throughout the market season, a variety of food trucks and pop-up vendors will set up shop on select market days creating a great spot to have lunch or just pick up a delicious snack. Choose from their tasty menus and then find a spot on the Bartlett-Travis House's front lawn to enjoy the sights and sounds of our open-air market.
The Canton Farmers Market is more than just shopping for fruits and vegetables, it also includes weekly kids activities and entertainment. As we get closer to the 2016 season, we will post updates on all of the fun that is coming to the market.
Recreation Station Bouncer
Free for kids to enjoy on May 29, June 26, July 17 & 31, Aug 7 & 21, Sept 4 & 18, Oct 2 (weather permitting). Kids are encouraged to wear socks.
Canton Public Library Story Time
June 5, June 26, July 17 & 31, Aug 7, Sept 4 & 18
Music with Ms. Carissa
May 22, June 12, July 24, Aug 14
Youth Booth - NEW for 2016
Watch for weekly opportunities to support area youth organizations, school groups, and non-profits.
Market Kids - Sponsors & Partners
Canton Leisure Services recognizes All Saints Catholic School for their generous sponsorship of 2016 Market Kids programming! All Saints Catholic School - Growing Leaders in Mind, Body, and Spirit.
Canton Public Library: The Canton Public Library will lead us in several story times throughout the season. Be sure to visit their newly renovated Children's Library.
Macaroni Kid: Macaroni Kid is your local resource for activities, events and information for kids. They will be on-site assisting with several children's programs throughout the Market season.
The Canton Farmers Market participates in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Bridge Card Program) as well as the Double Up Food Bucks Program. Inquire with individual farmers for Senior Project FRESH/Market FRESH and WIC FRESH acceptance.
Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
Purchase Bridge Card tokens on your EBT card at the back porch of the House on site. Only EBT transactions for tokens can be performed at the Canton Market, no cash transactions.
Double Up Food Bucks Program
Bridge Card users, stretch your food dollars when you use your SNAP Bridge Card at the Canton Farmers Market. The Double Up Food Bucks Program will match what you spend up to $20 every Market day to buy fresh produce grown in Michigan. Tokens should be used by October 16 for the 2016 season.
Farmers Market Special Events
Throughout the season, we invite you and your families to join us for some exciting special events at Preservation Park. These events help to support future programs and activities at the park.
- Opening Day at the Market 2017 - May 15, 9 am - 1 pm: Enjoy live music by Mark Reitenga, kids activities, a cooking demo by Chef Kristi and much more!
- Perennial Exchange - during the market May TBA: Exchange extra plants, seeds and bulbs with other gardeners and learn tips from Canton's Master Gardeners.
- Bark in the Park - TBA: Pet lovers are invited to take part in activities and visit vendors at the Dog Park. Dogs are welcome to try out the Dog Park for free during the event; proof of vaccination records for current rabies and DHLPP vaccines required.
- Yappy Hour - TBA; 11 am - 12 pm: Enjoy giveaways and activities with fellow pups. Dogs are welcome to try out the Dog Park for free during the event; proof of vaccination records for current rabies and DHLPP vaccines required.
- Liberty Fest Farmers Market Booth & Cooking Demos TBA: Throughout the afternoons on Friday and Saturday of the 25th Anniversary Liberty Fest, the Farmers Market will be hosting cooking demos with Chef Greg of Asian Wok Bistro. He'll be tossing out his famous Cinnamon Sugar Won Tons so be on the look out when you pass by! Recipe cards will be available so you can recreate the delicious dishes at home. For more information on the festival visit www.cantonlibertyfest.com.
- 4th Annual Rally on Ridge 2017 - July 25, 5:30 - 9 pm: Join us for a festive evening of food, fun, music and more to benefit the Canton Farmers Market. Interested in being a food truck or sponsor at the event? Please email the Market Coordinator.
- Taste of Music at the Market - TBA: The Ann Arbor Symphony Orchestra is taking their show on the road to local markets throughout the season and this includes a visit to the Canton Farmers Market. Throughout the market you can get up close and learn about instruments at the Instrument Petting Zoo and enjoy a live performance at 11 am.
- Brew, Brats and Bands at the Barn 2017 - September 9, 6 - 9 pm: Enjoy an evening of live entertainment while you sample delicious Michigan Beer. Participation in the event goes to support the Canton Historical Society. Purchase tickets online and at the Summit on the Park or Canton Clerk's Office; pre-sale till TBA $25, on-site tickets $30, and designated driver tickets $10.
- Ghost Stories in the Cady-Boyer Barn: Participate in a spooktacular evening of local lore, presented by Judge Ron Lowe.
- More to Come! Check back throughout the market season for exciting upcoming events.
Master Gardener Volunteers at the Canton Farmers Market
Master Gardener Volunteers on their
2 Community Service Awards!
Have a garden question? Ask a Master Gardener!
Weekly at the Canton Farmers Market, dedicated volunteers provide seasonal lawn and garden information and displays on topics such as container gardening, composting, vegetable gardening and houseplants, just to name a few. The Group is also available to answer all your lawn and garden questions. Market shoppers bring photos of plants or leaves from a tree seeking advice from our garden experts.
Plant Swaps are hosted by our MGV's at the Farmers Market in May and October. Bring your healthy, divided plants in a bag or container to the Master Gardener tent. Please label plants with name and bloom color.
- May 22 & 29
- Sept 25, Oct 2 & 9
Our Canton Market Master Gardener Volunteer group is passionate about supporting and beautifying the Canton Community! In 2014, four gardens were funded, planted and continue to be maintained by this generous, dedicated group.
- The MGV's with the support of the Market staff, planted two gardens for our Camp Able Program in the month of June. Participants in the program cared for the plants throughout the summer. Two flats of snap dragons were generously donated by Canton Market vendors, Mike and Darlene Parran of Parran's Greenhouse & Farm to make this project possible.
- The garden surrounding the back porch of the historic Bartlett-Travis House was funded and re-worked by our MGV's this summer.
- The Co-op Community Garden located in our west community garden area at Preservation Park was planted with vegetables and herbs in May. See details below.
- In July 2014, a butterfly garden was planted at the Summit on the Park front entrance for the benefit of our Leisure Services Therapeutic Recreation Program. Participants in the program, created plant markers, watered and weeded their garden.
- Master Gardener Volunteers worked with teachers and students at Liberty Middle School in Spring 2016 to grow indoor urban gardens from food scraps and recycled containers.
Enrollment for the 2016 Community Garden Plot Rental Program is now open and available on a first-come first-serve rental basis. Please call 734/394-5460 to reserve your space. By renting a garden plot at Preservation Park or at the Dog Park, you can grow your favorite veggies and herbs all summer long!
Co-op Community Garden
Our Co-op Community Garden was funded by a grant through the Michigan Economic Development Corporation at the end of 2012. The past few years, the garden has been funded, planted and maintained by the Canton Market Market Master Gardener Volunteer group with the support of our Market staff. The garden is harvested by volunteers and staff for the benefit of residents at First Step in Wayne. If you would like to help with this project, contact the Market Master Gardener Volunteer group during the regular season at the Canton Farmers Market.
Many thanks to vendor Mike Prochaska from Prochaska Farm and vendor, Tou Xiong of Xiong's Fresh Asian Produce, for generously supporting this project and the Canton Community!
Thank you to all of our Canton Farmers Market Master Gardener Volunteers for beautifying the Canton Community!
at the Canton Farmers Market
Canton Historical Society
Bartlett-Travis House Tours
Tours of the historic Bartlett-Travis House are offered on select Market dates during the regular season and are expected to resume in June. Stop by the Canton Leisure Services information table on the porch for more information.
Historical Society Pole Barn Activities and Displays
The White Pole Barn is filled with displays of Canton's farming past. Take a step back in time by strolling through the Barn, then do some laundry the old fashioned way and learn how to shell corn. The Pole Barn is open during the regular season Markets starting in June.
Take a walk through this pre-Civil War Barn and view the photos of Amish craftsmen dismantling the barn and rebuilding it at Preservation Park, using old craftsmanship and skills. The move from its original location at McClumpha and Joy was made possible by a generous donation from Bob Boyer, a local businessman. The Harvest Market is located inside the Cady-Boyer Barn on the Sunday, before Thanksgiving.
Support the Market!
Each week the Canton Farmers Market utilizes several volunteers to help out with the Info Booth, Kids Activities, Historic Building Tours and other activities. If you are interested in volunteering at the market, please check out our current
Farmers Market Special Events
Throughout the summer, the Farmers Market staff and volunteers will be hosting special events to support the weekly activities that take place at the market and Preservation Park. Upcoming events are updated regularly, please check back throughout the market season for ways you can support the market.
- 4th Annual Rally on Ridge 2017 (July 25, 5:30 - 9 pm): Come join us for a festive evening featuring food trucks, music, bouncer and lawn games at our new location, Preservation Park! Mellow with your family and friends while indulging in some gourmet local eats. The food truck vendor list will be updated close to the event.
- Brew, Brats and Bands at the Barn 2017 (TBA): Join the Canton Historical Society Fundraiser to sample over 50 craft and specialty beers, brats, and live entertainment. Adults ages 21+ are welcome to purchase tickets at the Canton Treasurer's Office, Summit on the Park, or online. Pre-sale tickets TBA. Questions please call 734/394-5314.
Canton Dog Park
Canton's Preservation park is home to six-acres of fenced-in, outdoor space for dogs to run and play off-leash, with specific rules to help insure a safe and positive experience for everyone. Dog Park memberships can be purchased through the Clerk's office; for more information visit the Dog Park page.
Location: The Dog Park is located across from Fire Station #3 on Denton Road, north of Cherry Hill Road. Guests can also access the Dog Park by foot from the Preservation Park near the Community Gardens.
Questions: Please call the Parks Office at 734/394-5310 or email.
Special Programming at the Dog Park
Bark in the Park: May 15 11 am - 1 pm
Yappy Hour: June 25, July 23, Aug 27 11 am - 12 pm
Dog Park webpage
Dog Park facebook page
The Canton Farmers Market works with many local, state and national organizations to help keep you informed of the latest news on your produce, herbs, meat and dairy.
Visit our Pinterest page for more resources.
Michigan Farm Fresh Produce Availability Calendar (PDF)
Michigan Farmers Market Association
Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development
Cottage Food Law
Farmers Market FAQ
Guidelines for Providing Safe Food Samples at Farmers Markets (PDF)
Licensing at Farmers Markets
Michigan State University Extension
Farm and Farmers Markets
Food and Health
Lawn and Garden
Master Gardener Association of Wayne County
When you buy local, you are supporting the future of small farms and their ability to thrive. You also raise awareness of the importance of buying local among your friends, neighbors and community.
Local produce is fresher and more nutritious.
Buying local helps our environment
Since your meal from farm to table travels less time than from farm to grocery to table, which travels on the average about 1500 miles. There is also less pollution from unnecessary shipping packaging and fewer fossils fuels are burned during transportation, which means you are helping create a lighter carbon footprint.
Your dollars stay right in our local community helping it to thrive! When you buy local, you can talk to the farmer who grows or prepares your food, so you can find out the farmer's growing practices, and learn tips for storage and food preparation.
Your food choices make a difference. Buying local food helps create a stronger and more sustainable food system.
The mission of the Canton Farmers Market is to offer accessibility to healthy local food and promote a healthy lifestyle, while building community. The Market encourages direct communication between the grower or food producer and the buyer.
Who can apply?
Michigan farmers, local food producers and local artisans, who are directly involved in the growing and/or production of their items are allowed to participate.
Are distributors of locally produced goods that are not produced by the seller allowed
Distributors of locally produced hard-to-source items, such as eggs, meat, maple syrup, cheese, and grains are subject to Market Administrator approval.
Are global multi-level marketing companies allowed to participate?
Since the items being sold are not locally produced or hand crafted by the person selling the items, multi-level marketing companies are not eligible to participate.
Farmers Market Wait List
At this time, there is a wait list for Market vendors. If you are interested in being added to the wait list, please contact the Farmers Market Coordinator or complete a Vendor Inquiry Form. Vendors are added from the wait list based on product category, current Market needs and customer demand. Each VENDOR INQUIRY FORM will be kept on hand for the current season.
Because of a recent increase in interest from non-profit community groups seeking to have a presence at the Canton Farmers Market, program administrators have established a calendar of dates and booth availability ensuring that these opportunities remain fair and equitable while remaining in line with the Market's mission. To become involved please complete the NON-PROFIT AND COMMUNITY GROUP INTEREST FORM.
If booth space is currently available for remaining Market dates, program staff will reach out to you by email or phone to discuss additional details.
All Non-Profit Participation forms will be kept on file for the current farmers market season.
Please contact the Market Manager at email@example.com with any questions.