The Canton Sports Center is at the heart of Victory Park, including 12 lighted ball fields with 300' fences and bleacher seating. Families are welcome to enjoy the open space, a kids playscape, a full service restaurant, outdoor patios and concessions. Adult softball leagues are at the heart of the Canton Sports Center and offer competitive and recreational play.
REMINDER: Pets are not allowed at the Canton Sports Center.
2021 ADULT SPRING SEASON SOFTBALL
|Men's D Rec 5:00/6:15pm|
Men's D Rec
|Men's D Rec||Men's D Rec|
|Co-Ed Rec 5:30/6:45pm||Men's E Rec||Co-Ed Comp||Men's E Open|
|Co-Ed Comp||Co-Ed Rec||Men's E Rec|
|Men's E Rec|
- All Leagues are DOUBLE-HEADERS with Early and Late Start Times
- Game Times: Monday through Thursday - 6:30/7:45 pm (with make-ups as needed)
- Tuesday ONLY: Drop-in Games (Co-Ed Rec, Men's D Rec)
Registration opens: January 25, 2021
- Spring online registration
- Free Agent Players Welcome
- Team Uniform Specials (DO Apparel in Livonia)
- Teams registered by March 1 will have a chance to win 'Indoor Hitting Time' at The Lab in Canton.
ADULT LEAGUES: INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS
Looking for a team to play on this summer? Register online to be placed on a list that will be available to any manager in need of additional players.
Softball fees & Registration
Registration Fees Include
- USSSA registration fee & website
- Game balls (WORTH Super Gold Dot Classic M)
- Score sheets
- Awards for league & playoff winners
- Sunday - Thursday: $575 per team plus umpire fees (14 games plus playoffs - 13 games guaranteed)
- NEW Tuesday DROP-IN Games!
April 20 - May 18 ONLY
$8 per person includes umpire fee & balls
- A $300 deposit non-refundable payment is due at the time of registration (all deposits are non-refundable)
- Accepted Payments: Cash, Check or Credit Card (all Checks must be made payable to Canton Township and must include Drivers License Number)
- Spots will not be saved without deposit ($300) or payment in full ($575)
- If team is only paying the deposit, a credit card must be provided at time of registration to be automatically charged for TOTAL BALANCE DUE on April 26, 2021.
$30 when two games are forfeited. Must be paid before next games can be played.
Please call the Canton Sports Center with additional questions 734/483-5600
WAYS TO REGISTER
Adult Softball Required Forms
The following forms must be completed each year, in their entirety for players and teams to compete in Adult Softball at the Canton Sports Center.
|Men's D Rec||Men's teams looking for highly competitive play
- unlimited D/E - four C+ max
|Men's E Open||Men's upper E recreational teams
- unlimited D or E - two D Elite max
|Men's E Rec||Lowest level of men's play
- unlimited E players - two D max - no C or above
|Co-Ed Comp||Open to Co-Ed recreational and competitive
- open rosters
|Co-Ed E Rec||Co-Ed recreational - lower league players vs tourney players
- unlimited E players, two D men's max - open women